What Users can expect from using HAIRBACK®?
(1) Hair loss, dandruff and itching stop in a few applications.
(2) People with scalp psoriasis experience quick relief of the inflammation and irritation then gradually the scalp heals to it's best condition. Time period of full healing varies among individuals. In some individuals psoriasis may completely disappear within four to six weeks of twice-daily use while others may have to continue for longer period of time. Frequency of application and good massage are usually recommended for best results. (Food and Drug Administration did not review this or other statements).
(3)Those with baldness can expect areas of thin, weak and unnoticeable hair to grow thicker; such hair becomes more visible in a few applications. Within four to six weeks of twice daily use, new hair (peach fuzz) may appear at the edge of the thin or bald area. The newly grown hair thickens while new ones continue to appear. The hair growth continues from the edge to the center of the thin or bald area, i.e. it is an opposite process to the hair loss pattern. (Food and Drug Administration did not review this or other statements).
The HAIRBACK® formula derives from a guaranteed source of healing - the miraculous healing power of the honeybees. HAIRBACK® contains extracts from selected floral honeybee products including honey, propolis, royal jelly, pollen, beeswax, and bee venom plus the highly effective botanical actives used by the Egyptian and Chinese to help in the treatment of hair loss and scalp psoriasis.
HAIRBACK® combines all these traditionally proven ingredients in a "scalp delivery system" designed for reaching deep to the hair follicle and for optimizing the activity to help individuals suffering from hair loss and other scalp problems including scalp psoriasis, scalp eczema, and scalp dermatitis.
The honeybee products' ingredients in the HAIRBACK® have the following remarkable activities. These are well known activities to scientists and medical practitioners around the world:
(1) Tissue healing and tissue regeneration, which support the hair follicle regeneration.
(2) Anti inflammation activities, which help free the hair follicle from any internal stress caused by factors similar to DHT.
(3) Immune stimulation activities, which strengthen the scalp and help fight infections caused by bacteria, fungi or viruses.
(4) Natural antioxidant activities plus essential nutrients, which promote the health of the hair and scalp.
(5) Rich and essential nutritional supplements to support the follicle and tissue regeneration.
HAIRBACK is a revolutionary formula as described by users who solved their hair and scalp problems.
Read the instructions enclosed with the package and if you have any questions, please email or call us @ 1(800)424-7710, 1-800-HAIR710.
To obtain the best results and have more saving, buy the HAIRBACK2000 spray together with HAIRTONIX shampoo as one package.
(None of the above statements were reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration).
A Video Demonstration on How to Apply HAIRBACK®
HAIRBACK: Extracts of Honeybee-products, extracts/oils of hair specialty herbs (may contain extracts/oils of any of the following: honey, propolis, royal jelly, pollens, bee-food, beeswax, olea europaea, Brassica species, Citrus limon, Cymbopogon citratus, Citrus sinesis, Mentha piperita, Capsicum annuum, Trifolium pratense, Taraxacum officinale, Anethum graveolens, Syzygium aromaticum, Thymus vulgaris, Lavandula angustifolia, Matricaria chamomilla, Rosmarinus officinalis, Echinacea, Coriandum sativum, Alium sativum, Alium cepa, Cinnamomum cassia, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Curcuma longa, Gentiana lutea, Commiphora Myrrha, Petroselinum crispum, Trigonella foenumgraececum, Panthenol
HAIRTONIX: Purified water, Sodium olifin sulfonate, Coccamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Lauramide DEA, Polyquaternium, Honey, Black Seed, and Turmeric plus any of the following oils/extracts: Olea europaea, Brassica species, Citrus limon, Cymbopogon citratus, Citrus sinesis, Mentha piperita, Capiscum annuum, Trifolium pratense, Taraxacum officinale, Anethum graveolens, Syzygium aromaticum, Thymus vulgaris, Lavandula angustifolia, Matricaria chamomilla, Ros marinus officinalis, Echinacea, Coriandum satifvum, Alium sativum, Alium cepa, Cinnamomum cassia, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Curcuma longa, Gentiana Lutea, Commiphora Myrrha, Petroselinum crispum, Trigonella foenum-graecum, Vitamin E, Panthenol